The Secret to Warren Buffett’s Success
Warren Buffett is one of the richest people in America, currently worth $68.1 billion according to Forbes. The Oracle of Omaha recently revealed that the key to his success was finding and pursuing his passion for selling and investing from an early age, combined with an open minded attitude towards learning from others.
Buffett bought his first stock with money made from selling Coca Cola to friends and family when he was only seven. He graduated from college at the age of 20, and ascribes most of his success to his financial mentor Benjamin Graham, a professor at the Columbia School of Business. Buffett warns that not everyone will profit from their passions as much he has, but that those are the fundamental secrets to his success.
- Five White Collar Fraudsters Most Wanted by the FBI
- Chinese Manufacturer Gets Boost from Apple
- Bank of America: No Mortgages for Bad Customers
- The New York Stock Exchange’s Highest Market Cap in the Past Years
- The Most Profitable Small Company
- Warren Buffett Buys Duracell for $4.7 Billion